Skip to content
 Mathematical Modeling on waste reduction through sustainable developmnet.
- Session Time & Room : 3D (Aug.23, 15:30-17:10) @D502
- Type : Proposal of Minisymposium
- Abstract : This study explores the use of sustainable inventory modeling as a tool for waste reduction in the context of manufacturing industries. Traditional inventory management models tend to prioritize cost reduction and efficiency, often leading to excess inventory and waste generation. The results suggest that sustainable inventory modeling can be a valuable approach for waste reduction and sustainability in manufacturing industries, providing a framework for organizations to achieve economic and environmental benefits while balancing the needs of various stakeholders.
- Organizer(s) : Prof. Shiv Raj Singh, Dipti Singh.
- Classification : 90-10, 90B05, 90B50, 90C31, 90C10, Mathematical Modeling, Inventory, Storage, reservoirs, Management decision making, Sensitivity, Integer Programming
- Minisymposium Program : No registered information